We will see you in 2015!
Your Taste of Lynwood Team has decided to take 2014 off for a multitude of reasons but we are gearing up to come back bigger and better than ever in 2015.
We’d like to thank all of you for your continued support and we can’t wait to see you on September 12, 2015.
2013 Schedule of Festivities
- 11 am:
- Welcome to the Taste of Lynwood! Arts, crafts & food vendors open! All music performances are free to the public.
- Johnny Bregar of Bainbridge Island plays music with lyrics for kids and melodies that parents love. Fun for all ages! Recent albums include My Neighborhood, Dragonfly and Hootenanny.
- The Paperboys. For the past 15 years, The Paperboys have been selling out venues with Mexican to Irish Jigs and Reels and a good dose of Country and Bluegrass, to healthy of servings of Ska, Soca and African Highlife.
- LeRoy Bell and His Only Friends, a huge hit at last year’s TOL, the crowd was dancing in the streets until dark! Their most recent CD is Rock ’n Soul. Welcome back LeRoy!
- Massy Ferguson, 21-and-over, Treehouse Café Stage. Tracing their influences to bands like The Jayhawks, The Hold Steady and Bruce Springsteen, the group plays its own brand of blue-collar twang rock. They have opened for international touring acts such as members of Phish and The Grateful Dead.
Baker Hill Challenge
The Baker Hill Challenge is back! This year’s version features a classic Hill Run but this time it’s up the other side of Baker Hill. Stop at the top and claim your crown as King and Queen of the Hill, or become part of the Baker Hill Fitness Challenge, courtesy of CrossFit Outcome. The Challenge includes squats, burpees and a surprise before you head back to the Main Event. This event is sponsored by Bberry Photography, Carley Construction, Blue Moon Land Company, Indigo Architecture & Interiors, and Island Fitness. All proceeds to benefit Make Some Noise-Cure Pediatric Cancer. Registration opens at 8:30am and the race starts starts at 9:30am. Preregister at bakerhillchallenge.eventbrite.com.