Music, Arts & Crafts, Kid Zone, Food & Drink!
Thanks to all who joined us for our hugely successful 2012 Taste of Lynwood! Please check back as we update our schedule for 2013!
Join us at Lynwood Center on Bainbridge Island for a day of free live music on two stages, arts & crafts vendors, all kinds of food, & a beer garden. Don’t forget the kids: we’ll have a kid zone with rides and games, and music for children from Caspar Babypants, featuring Chris Bellew of the band Presidents of the United States of America. Parking is free with a variety of shuttle options; walk onto the Seattle-Bainbridge ferry and catch the shuttle to Lynwood Center, check our Find Us page for more information.
2012 Schedule of Festivities
- Baker Hill Challenge begins! See below for details.
- Welcome to the Taste of Lynwood! Arts, crafts & food vendors open! All music performances are free to the public.
- Caspar Babypants, featuring Chris Bellew of the Presidents of the United States of America. Fun for all ages!
- The Wired! Band, voted Number One blues band this year at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, TN.
- LeRoy Bell and His Only Friends, fresh from the X-Factor. Welcome back LeRoy!
- Talent Show, Open to ages 18 and under. Get more information on our Talent Show page and Entry Form.
- Blacklight, the Bainbridge Island teen group that rocked the house at last year’s Taste of Lynwood. Watch their video on YouTube!
- Zach Fleury, original indie-acoustic tunes you will laugh and cry at all at the same time.
- Cody Beebe & The Crooks, Treehouse Café Stage